We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Anyone Wants To Climb Mount Kinabalu On Nov 10?

Which Sabah hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
IPOH
reviews: 4
Anyone Wants To Climb Mount Kinabalu On Nov 10?

Hello,

I am climbing Mount Kinabalu on Nov 10. My partner has to cancel hers due to unapprove leave by her boss. The terms and condition said that the payment which had been paid (for the climb, guide, permit, accommodation in Laban Rata, meals and such) cant be refund, but changes of climber is allowed. If anyone interested to replace my partner (she wants her money back), plz PM me ASAP. The price is RM800 for Malaysian and RM1000 for non Malaysian. FYI, its not easy to get a permit to climb Mount Kinabalu...we hv to book wayyyy in advance. Thanks.

1. Re: Anyone Wants To Climb Mount Kinabalu On Nov 10?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:18 am, November 21, 2013