We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Deepee Tailor - Highly Recommended

Which Georgetown hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Los Angeles...
reviews: 7
Deepee Tailor - Highly Recommended

I can highly recommend Deepee's Tailor in the Straits Quay shopping center. After reading some positive reviews of his work on this forum I had a suit and shirt made when I was in Penang in January.

I was only in town for a few days so the finished product was mailed to me. The suit fits great! The work is on par with my tailor in Hong Kong, for about half the price.

If you're looking for a tailor in Penang, go see Deepee!

6 replies to this topic
Penang
reviews: 1
1. Re: Deepee Tailor - Highly Recommended

I agree with your comments and have several items tailored over the years and all very good workmanship. Deepee and his crew are really nice people always with a smile.

Edited: 3:58 am, February 23, 2013
Perth, Australia
reviews: 6
2. Re: Deepee Tailor - Highly Recommended

I also highly recommend Deepee's Tailor. Both the material available and tailoring skill is of excellent quality. I had my wedding reception dress made by Deepees. I gave him the barest of details about what I wanted, a little sketch and some words and he designed a dress that went well above my (high bridal) expectations. He completed the dress in the time-frame given and allowed time for several fitting sessions. Deepak is lovely to do business with also - a good listener, very perceptive about what you are after and absolutely no hard sell. It is evident that he has been in the business a long time and knows what he's doing. The price is excellent and the location is very pleasant.

3H-G-6, Ground Floor, Straights Quay,

Ph: 04-8997129 or 019-4495962

Email: deepeestailor@gmail.com

Sydney
reviews: 28
3. Re: Deepee Tailor - Highly Recommended

Deepee Tailor's high recommendations on this forum are well deserved. I was one of a group of four Australians who had clothes made on a short schedule by Deepak this month and the results were outstanding. This may not be the cheapest tailoring business in Penang but workmanship is very good and highly professional, the clothes look great and every request is attended to.

Nelson Bay...
Destination Expert
for Penang
reviews: 43
4. Re: Deepee Tailor - Highly Recommended

I also recommend Deepee's tailor's. I have been very satisfied with his service for more than 15 years.

Gaja

Edited: 3:19 am, March 10, 2014
Penang Island...
5. Re: Deepee Tailor - Highly Recommended

I'm looking for seamstress in Penang. N saw this all comments 'bout Deepee. Seem very talented... Wanna try!! How is the cost? Can u tell me the range?

Penang Island...
6. Re: Deepee Tailor - Highly Recommended

I'm looking for seamstress in Penang. N saw this all comments 'bout Deepee. Seem very talented... Wanna try!! How is the cost? Can u tell me the range?

Reply to: Deepee Tailor - Highly Recommended
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted