We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

massage suggestions

Which Georgetown hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Paphos, Cyprus
massage suggestions

can anyone recommend a good massage to reduce pack pain in the location of Georgetown, many thanks

Perth, Australia
Destination Expert
for Batu Ferringhi
reviews: 28
1. Re: massage suggestions

Hi Sapphire87

I can't reccommend anyone in the georgetown area, however I can highly reccommend SC Foo and Sons traditional chinese massage in batuferringhi. The son Tommy will travel to your hotel, so that may be more convenient for you. They are a father and son and son in law business and they are well known here on TA and also in penang. I visit Tommy daily when we are in penang and I have long standing back problem and I find them excellent and very professional. If you wish to to see them in Batu Ferringhi, they are located on the beach front outside golden sands hotel to the right of the life saving tower. Phone or email for an appointment time.

Tommy mobile: 60124982442

Email: foofamily_massage@hotmail.com

Further details can also be found on Facebook under Tommy Foo.

PM me you have further questions

kind regards

Angela

Norfolk, England
Destination Expert
for Kuala Lumpur, Penang, Malaysia, Batu Ferringhi, Chaweng
reviews: 151
2. Re: massage suggestions

Hi

totally, totally agreet. Not in Georgetown, but the Foo family on Batu Ferringhi beach is worth visiting!!!

Best massage EVER!!

Edited: 6:30 am, January 26, 2013
Penang, Malaysia
reviews: 24
3. Re: massage suggestions

For GT, go to Landon Massage at pulau tikus. It is above Hong Leong bank at p tikus plaza. Ask for Joyce. She works wonders for my back pain.

Penang Island...
reviews: 93
4. Re: massage suggestions

I prefer Bayu Reflexology and Massage Massage in Tajung Bunga beside the 7-11. They can send a masseuse to your hotel as well.

Call 04-890-1752

Ask for Anik if you want a STRONG deep tissue massage.

Mashimo does a gentler, sweeping style.

5. Re: massage suggestions

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 11:05 pm, March 18, 2013
Melbourne, Australia
Destination Expert
for Philippines
reviews: 520
6. Re: massage suggestions

Self promotion. Just joined to spam on 3 massage threads. Avoid this poster!

Hit the button!

Tommo

7. Re: massage suggestions

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:16 am, March 20, 2014