We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where can I find the best massaging service in Penang?

Which George Town hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Vancouver, Canada
Where can I find the best massaging service in Penang?

Hi, I am from Vancouver, Canada and I am coming to Penang for a 2-week holiday trip. I found a great place to stay (g-hotel in fact) and I have yet to find a cheap and satisfying massaging service for me. I was wondering who can recommend a massaging service which is cheap and good because I don't want to commute around the whole Penang to find one. I wish to find one that can come straight in front of my doorstep to provide the service. Thanks!

Perth WA
reviews: 8
21. Re: Where can I find the best massaging service in Penang?

Hit the button guys!

norfolk
reviews: 31
22. Re: Where can I find the best massaging service in Penang?

there's none of that in penang. reproduction by cell-division only.

buttoned...

Edited: 11:08 am, August 19, 2012
Byron Bay
reviews: 651
23. Re: Where can I find the best massaging service in Penang?

@ librian 2000

I don´t know these guys you talk about, but you should know that at the prices you mention (RM60 per hour) you are paying a large premium to "normal prices" that you might pay in Georgetown. For example, at Tesco Extra we pay RM30 per hour for very good foot reflexology, and RM40 for Thai body massage. However best place I have found is Penang Mega Mall where they charge RM35 per hour for reflexology or the best Thai massage

norfolk
reviews: 31
24. Re: Where can I find the best massaging service in Penang?

guys - the o.p. has probably long gone. this is an old thread resurrected yesterday by a person asking about something rude. he's gone now.

Perth, Australia
Destination Expert
for Batu Ferringhi
reviews: 40
25. Re: Where can I find the best massaging service in Penang?

Aussie Cowboy,

Hi, SC Foo and Family are well known on the forums and in my opinion they are the best for massage (professional reflexology and body massage ) in penang. I am happy paying a little bit more as I am happy with their services, but thanks for your input anyway.

As Pam mentioned above this is an old post now was just bumped to the top by a rude post.

cheers

Angela

reviews: 100
26. Re: Where can I find the best massaging service in Penang?

When I come to Penang each year, I treat myself to a visit to the spa in Gurney Hotel, on Gurney Drive and on the beachfront. They offer different kinds of spa packages. It's priced a bit on the upscale side, but so is the setting, decor, and quality of service. There's a ladies-only section, while the main spa is on the second floor. Rooms have not only a shower but a sauna as well, and some rooms have two massage tables for a couples massage.

Penang Island...
reviews: 96
27. Re: Where can I find the best massaging service in Penang?

Harrybrown

The best traditional Thai Massage I have had in Penang is with a chain called Thai Odyssey. The closest one to you is Gurney Paragon next to your hotel.

Please keep in mind that Thai Massage can be a rather intense experience with deep pressure and stretching. I do find it beneficial, but not necessarily relaxing.

Edited: 8:38 am, February 12, 2013
28. Re: Where can I find the best massaging service in Penang?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 11:05 pm, March 18, 2013
Melbourne, Australia
Destination Expert
for Philippines
reviews: 859
29. Re: Where can I find the best massaging service in Penang?

Self promotion. Just joined to spam on 3 massage threads.

Hit the button!

Tommo

Singapore, Singapore
reviews: 19
30. Re: Where can I find the best massaging service in Penang?

hello, any recommendations for massaging place in George town? Preferably near Cititel Hotel.. Thanks in advance!