We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where can I find the best massaging service in Penang?

Which George Town hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Vancouver, Canada
Where can I find the best massaging service in Penang?

Hi, I am from Vancouver, Canada and I am coming to Penang for a 2-week holiday trip. I found a great place to stay (g-hotel in fact) and I have yet to find a cheap and satisfying massaging service for me. I was wondering who can recommend a massaging service which is cheap and good because I don't want to commute around the whole Penang to find one. I wish to find one that can come straight in front of my doorstep to provide the service. Thanks!

Sydney, Australia
Destination Expert
for Penang
reviews: 50
1. Re: Where can I find the best massaging service in Penang?

what type of massage are you looking for harry

London
reviews: 74
2. Re: Where can I find the best massaging service in Penang?

Harry -

In Gurney Mall - right next to G Hotel - I believe on the 4th floor (ask reception for confirmation as Gurney puts all the shops offering similar services on the same floor)- there are a number of "spas". They are quite decent - some are Bali style, some straightforward. Just walk around and check. They are not too pricey but decent.

Also heard good things about Deluxious Spa on Jalan Sultan Ahmad Shah - a 5-10 min cab ride away in the direction of town. You can prob ask your cabbit to make a stop for you to check it out on one of the trips into town.

Sydney, Australia
Destination Expert
for Penang
reviews: 50
3. Re: Where can I find the best massaging service in Penang?

again harry ..foot ...back ....what are you looking for my friend

Penang Island...
4. Re: Where can I find the best massaging service in Penang?

Thai massage

Byron Bay
reviews: 488
5. Re: Where can I find the best massaging service in Penang?

Hi Harry,

You have come to the right place, as penangnite says, go to the fourth floor of Gurney plaza right next door to the G hotel. You will find 3 or 4 different massage places.

On the corner is Reborn... its the cheapest and quite good.

The best one is Kenko Reflexlogy & Fish Spa. Ask for the woman. She is not always there, but I think she is the owner or manager, and her massage is tops. It´s reflexology style... she´s very focused.

From memory the price is about RMS40 for one hour.

They also offer a package of 10 for slightly less, plus throw in one extra.

enjoy

6. Re: Where can I find the best massaging service in Penang?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 10:05 pm, April 07, 2012
Edited: 10:05 pm, April 07, 2012
Melbourne, Australia
Destination Expert
for Philippines
reviews: 625
7. Re: Where can I find the best massaging service in Penang?

Ck massage self promotion is prohibited and the post will be removed.

Tommo

8. Re: Where can I find the best massaging service in Penang?

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 5:06 am, April 13, 2012
9. Re: Where can I find the best massaging service in Penang?

10. Re: Where can I find the best massaging service in Penang?