We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Family rooms at the Park Royal Penang

Which Penang hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Melbourne, Australia
reviews: 5
Family rooms at the Park Royal Penang

Hi Could any one let me know what the family rooms at the Park Royal Hotel are like I am looking for a room sutiable for 3 adults my daughter is 16) stayed at the Golden Sands before but fancy a change Many Thanks Judy

London
1. Re: Family rooms at the Park Royal Penang

Hi there!

Me and my family will be staying in Parkroyal soon and we are going to stay in their Family room too. The family room as i have inquiry earlier, consist of either 2 queen size beds/ 2 double beds or 1 King size and + 1 queen sized bed. Its very comfy and spacious with private balcony with seaview. And the room could comfortably accommodate up to 4 adults or 2 adult & 2 kids.. But please be advise that the hotel might be charging you extra for kids age 12 years onwards..you need to confirm with the hotel for this...well, anyway, its the best not to tell them that accurate anyway..just tell them that you are coming with 2 adults and 2 kids below age of 12 ..

Hope this helps! happy holidays!

Melbourne, Australia
reviews: 5
2. Re: Family rooms at the Park Royal Penang

Hi there

Many Thanks for your reply sounds as though there will be plenty of room for us enjoy your holiday we are not going until August

Many Thanks

Aussie
reviews: 3
3. Re: Family rooms at the Park Royal Penang

My daughter stayed in the family room with her husband and two kids age 12 and 8 years she spoke very highly of it said the rooms were very large and comfortable. we recently stayed in the super deluxe rooms. this is great hotel superb breakfast make sure you include this. we have stayed at the Golden Sands this is better enjoy. grumphy

4. Re: Family rooms at the Park Royal Penang

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:18 pm, August 21, 2009