We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pangkor Island Beach Resort... Febuary 2010

Which Pangkor hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Malaysia
Pangkor Island Beach Resort... Febuary 2010

6 fresh graduates of us would like to spend some time at Pulau Pangkor for 3D2N.

There's some questions that i cant get the answers after few days surfing on internet.

1st day we'll take ferry from lumut to pangkor beach to get to Pangkor Island Beach Resort. Ferry ticket must purchase for 2 ways? As we're going to pasir bogak for our 2nd day stay at Coral Bay Resort. Wonder if there are taxi available to send us there and wonder it will be overpriced. Or should we take ferry back to lumut then only back to Pulau Pangkor jetty and then take taxi from jetty to pasir bogak. Which way better and cheaper?

There's some negative review for garden wing room of Pangkor Island Beach Resort. Is it really not fit to live at? Or should i take Pacific seafronting view? As we're in tight budget, we try to save, but expect worthy too. We're 6ppl, actually can squeeze in a room, but the fact is not allowed by the rule of the hotel right, so i wonder what's the maximum occupancy for each type of room? How much extra charge for extra pax? breakfast included for extra pax?

And, as we know, this hotel serve above average pricey F&B. Taking taxi to have dine restaurant outside the hotel will be costly, wonder will be how much go n fro... N i wonder if we can pack outside food to the hotel. Or do the room provide water dispenser both hot and cold?

Thank you for responses.

malacca
reviews: 4
1. Re: Pangkor Island Beach Resort... Febuary 2010

Dear Snowy , Will answer questions that i do know off ! Just back yesterday.

Ferry from Lumut-Pulau Pangkor cost RM 10 only (2 way).Try getting on the 2 tier ferry meaning 2 level , cause you can sit on the upperdeck and take in the breeze.Taxi ride on Island just a bit more than mainland,it may cost you about RM25-30 for one way trip from jetty pangkor to P.I.Resort ; for 6 persons ; it's vans actually not the normal taxi's on mainland..Have a good time.

2. Re: Pangkor Island Beach Resort... Febuary 2010

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, July 21, 2010