We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Kereta Sewa Maju

Which Ipoh hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Sydney, Australia
reviews: 1
Kereta Sewa Maju

Hi,

I planning to hire a car through Kereta Sewa Maju. i tried calling them but I had difficulties trying to communicate with them because their English is not very good and I can't speak Chinese.

Anyhow, I have a few questions which I hope someone here will know the answers to if they have hired a car through this company previously:

- I've been told that there is insurance on the car but I need to find out what the insurance covers? Does it cover theft of vehicle, personal and third party injuries?

- When I hire with this company, will I be signing a contract?

- has anyone hire through this company before and what was your experience with them and the car?

Thanks.

Malaysia
reviews: 15
1. Re: Kereta Sewa Maju

Hi

All over this country

It is compulsory for all vehicle to obtain insurance coverage before a road tax is issue

No insurance coverage mean no road tax it is as simple as that.

All insurance cover third party.

Theft coverage is optional.

Maybe there is no full waiver coverage>>this is optional

Cheers

Sydney, Australia
reviews: 1
2. Re: Kereta Sewa Maju

Thanks leopang :-)

3. Re: Kereta Sewa Maju

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:19 am, November 30, 2012