We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pandan Waterfalls

Which Kuantan hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Sydney, Australia
reviews: 1
Pandan Waterfalls

Hi all, Anyone out there been to these waterfalls- I heard it is about 25km from the town centre- I guess the roads are windy- would it take more than an hour to get there? Are there any other local waterfalls closer to Cherating beach?

England, United...
Destination Expert
for Air Travel
reviews: 123
1. Re: Pandan Waterfalls

No there are none closer then Pandan, if you are planning to drive, keep your eyes peeled as the turning is not that easy to see, of course as well as to have a map! Not so much as a windy road but does end up a dirt track at one point

It takes about 40mins to get there on a good day.

If your taking children, please be very careful of the rocks getting to the waterfall and also around the waterfall, some can be very sharp. Not very H&S so just be aware, and keep tight hold of small hands!

A nice couple of hours out, maybe take a picnic, lots of people do. Dont know when your planning to visit, but if it during monsoon season it gets quite hairy when it rains.

Did you get my PM?

2. Re: Pandan Waterfalls

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:20 am, March 24, 2011