We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Please help.

Which Kota Bharu hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Bangkok, Thailand
Please help.

Dear All,

I would like to have some help from you and please kindly see question below;

1. How I can go from Medan to Rambai? How far is from Medan to Rambai?

2. How I can go from Medan to Katabaru and from Katabaru to Rambai?

So please kindly help me to fine out and please answer me too.

Thank you in advance.

Best Regards,

Kuala Lumpur...
reviews: 11
1. Re: Please help.

Dear Tubtim T,

Are you referring to Medan in Sumatera & Rambai in Brunei? If yes, you can go to both these places by flight from Kuala Lumpur. Therefore, I would suggest you vist both these places first befor going to Kota Bharu to avoid incurring too much cost on the flights.

Bangkok, Thailand
2. Re: Please help.

Dear Radzrasul,

Thank you so much for your suggestion. I woudl like to go to Rumbai in Indonesia. I not have much time to visit Medan. I need to go direct to Rumbai. I'm a new travelig, I did't have so much information about this. So that why I need some help. Now I know more information from your that will help me to get a cheap flight and the short way to traveling to Rumbai.

Did you know aobut any trasportaion from Pekanbaru airport to Rumbai? I would like to visit some friend that work for the Chevron Company Rumbai in Indonesia.

So difficult for a new traveling person like me to travel alone.

You are so kind and thank you again for your suggestion.

Kuala Lumpur...
reviews: 11
3. Re: Please help.

Dear Tubtim T,

My apologies for not getting back to you sooner as I was away. What you can do is perhaps to get your friend (whom you are visiting) to arrange the transportation for you as he/she would know best. I know more on Malaysia, therefore I'm sorry as I cant help much on Indonesia...

Bangkok, Thailand
4. Re: Please help.

Dear Radzrasul,

That is not a problem and thank you for your help. I very happy and Thank you again for your suggest.

5. Re: Please help.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, February 07, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Kota Bharu