We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Golf in Langkawi

Which Langkawi hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Sutton, United...
reviews: 11
Golf in Langkawi

We are off to Langkawi later on this year and want to play some golf whilst we are there. I have looked at playing the course at the Datai and have been on there website but cannot find out how much it costs to play a round also how much the hire of clubs and a buggy would cost us. I am sure there is a well travelled golfer who can give me this information. Thanks

UK
reviews: 4
1. Re: Golf in Langkawi

I played at the Gunung Raya course in 2005 and it was excellent. Stunning scenery, great condition and very quiet. I can't wait to play again when we go back this year.

Paris, France
reviews: 17
2. Re: Golf in Langkawi

Controllerman, if you want challenge, go for the Datai 18-hole championship golf course, lovely quiet and undisturbed, very well tended, here is what I found from the Andaman website:

"The first tee off is at 0730 hrs and last tee-off is at 1630 hrs. The cost to play is as follows:

09 holes & buggy RM225

18 holes & buggy RM325

Additionally, should you plan to play five rounds of golf or more during your stay with us, we are able to offer the following special rates:

09 holes & buggy RM200

18 holes & buggy RM285

This should be booked directly with the Concierge who will issue you with the relevant amount of tickets that you require. Again, once you decide when you would like to play, this needs to be arranged directly via the Concierge.

Equipment – Golf shoes can be hired from RM10 per session and golf clubs from RM50 for a standard set and RM150 for Callaway clubs.

Putting – There is an 18-hole putting course available from 0700hrs until 1730hrs. Tickets can be purchased from the Reception Desk at the Golf Course."

If you are unsure call them at (604)-959 1088.

3. Re: Golf in Langkawi

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:19 am, August 20, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Langkawi