We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

One day trip to Ko Lipe

Which Langkawi hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
MELBOURNE
reviews: 7
One day trip to Ko Lipe

Hi everyone

I am staying at the Berjaya early December and would like to to do a one day return snorkel trip from Telaga to Ko Lipe.

I would appreciate some advice about where I should head to snorkel when I arrive there. Due to my limited time available is there time to do an snorkel tour with someone

?or should I snorkel alone at a beach. If so which beach would you recommend

Thanks

Leeds, United...
Destination Expert
for Langkawi
reviews: 62
1. Re: One day trip to Ko Lipe

Hi

You may wish to ask this question on the Koh Lipe forum where I am sure you will get better replies.

Lesley

Petaling Jaya...
Destination Expert
for Malaysia
reviews: 66
2. Re: One day trip to Ko Lipe

Koh Lipe is a small island with three main beaches, Pattaya Beach, Sunset Beach and Sunrise Beach. The best off-the-beach snorkelling would be on Sunrise Beach between the two islets.

Not sure a day trip would be practical. If you could, at least stay a night.

Lidkoping, Sweden
reviews: 12
3. Re: One day trip to Ko Lipe

Yes, you can do a one day tour to Lipe and snorkel.

Take the 09.30 transfer from Telaga and you will be on Lipe 09.20 thai time. After you have got your passport back go to Walking Street and talk to the travelshop 20 m to the left on the street and they will organize a snorkelingtour by longtail. All equipment in incl in this tour.

You must be back at immigration 15.30 and check in for your return transfer 16.30 to Langkawi.

It´s possible to snorkel from any beaches if you prefer this. The east and west part of Pattaya Beach, outside Sunset Beach and in the southern part of Sunrise Beach is the best spots.

4. Re: One day trip to Ko Lipe

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:19 am, September 12, 2014