We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

good cheap accomodation

Which Langkawi hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Halifax, United...
reviews: 123
good cheap accomodation

planning our 3rd trip in november we have staid at berjaya and holiday villa which do seem a tad dear this time

would like to be in pantai cenang or tengah

any good cheap accomodation

all we want is clean, bathroom etc

wi fi or internet would be good also

many thanks

Leeds, United...
Destination Expert
for Langkawi
reviews: 73
1. Re: good cheap accomodation

Hi

Someone who comes on the forum stays at Rainbow Lodge and seems to love it. Have a look at that.

Lesley

Isle Of Wight
Destination Expert
for Isle of Wight
reviews: 190
2. Re: good cheap accomodation

That's me !!!!

www.rainbowlangkawi.com

norfolk
reviews: 30
3. Re: good cheap accomodation

if 'cheaper' rather than 'cheap' would do - look at la pari-pari. pricewise, it is cheaper than resorts but not backpacker prices.

there is a small pool, and continental breakfast is included. family run, the owners are very friendly and welcoming. the location is about ten minutes walk from both the lighthouse end and the holiday villas end of the beach. when we visited, the atmosphere was quiet and restful, but it is close enough to walk to anything happening on p.cenang or tengah.

we liked it very much, but you do need mossie repellant. they provide plug-ins and coils for your little garden, but the devils get you when you step outside!

pam

Leeds, United...
Destination Expert
for Langkawi
4. Re: good cheap accomodation

Hi

BTW I remember you Dawnybrads from a few years back...... Off to Langkawi again are you???

Lesley

Halifax, United...
5. Re: good cheap accomodation

yes Lesley off on our 3rd visit

do you still go ??

we are doing langkawi and penang this time for a change

Leeds, United...
Destination Expert
for Langkawi
6. Re: good cheap accomodation

Hi Dawnybrads

Yes I still go and still stay at Berjaya. Off again soon....... get away from all this bl**dy snow!!

Lesley

Halifax, United...
7. Re: good cheap accomodation

you lucky thing

2 weeks ???

wish we was going now too

we enjoyed the Berjaya when we stayed there but hoping to do a cheaper option this time

more spending money

have you been to Penang ??

Leeds, United...
Destination Expert
for Langkawi
8. Re: good cheap accomodation

Hi

No, I am going back for a 2 month stay...!

I have never been to Penang so cannot help you with that one but I am sure the guys on the Penang forum will give you all the help you need.

Lesley

Halifax, United...
9. Re: good cheap accomodation

now I really am jealous 2 whole months in paradise !!!!! OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO green with envy

10. Re: good cheap accomodation

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, March 27, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Langkawi