We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Breakfast cost at Westin Langkawi

Which Langkawi hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
London, United...
reviews: 12
Breakfast cost at Westin Langkawi

Could anyone please tell me how much the breakfast at the Westin in Langkawi would cost? There seems to be a huge difference in price for the breakfast when booking with the room. I am just wondering if it would be cheaper to pay for it at the hotel.

Also, are there any other breakfast options nearby to the Westin? Would be great if we can try out a few options as we're there for 4 nights. It would be awesome if we can have a small stroll along the beach each morning and find a place to eat!! Thanks in advance for your help.

N

Leeds, United...
Destination Expert
for Langkawi
reviews: 62
1. Re: Breakfast cost at Westin Langkawi

Hi

Unfortunately there is no beach walking to restaurants from the Westin. You could have a walk down the road and call in at Charlies Place or further along to Jetty Point where I am sure there will be places open for breakfast.

It usually does work out cheaper to book room and breakfast than paying for it at the hotel.

Lesley

Sydney, Australia
reviews: 34
2. Re: Breakfast cost at Westin Langkawi

I'm looking at booking at the westin also and noticed the $80 Aussie dollars a day difference for breakfast included doesn't seem right ! So I'd like to know also what the cost is for breakfast.

norfolk
reviews: 30
3. Re: Breakfast cost at Westin Langkawi

how many people? i ask because the lowest category room is 160rm [around $48 aus?] more, per night, including breakfast, for two adults. this means breakfast is rm80 per head when purchased at the time of booking.

i think the buffet is a little more than that if you don't pre-book. [this question gets asked a lot, you may find the answer if you use 'search].

pam

Sydney, Australia
reviews: 34
4. Re: Breakfast cost at Westin Langkawi

Hi Pam we are going in August the rooming looking at is 600mr for2 without breakfast I'm going to book that and checkout the breakfast when I'm there..

Debbie

5. Re: Breakfast cost at Westin Langkawi

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, January 24, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Langkawi