We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hat yai - satun -langkawi

Which Langkawi hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Kuching, Malaysia
reviews: 4
Hat yai - satun -langkawi

hi all

im Rina, i will have a travelling from Kuching to Penang, Penang to Hat yai then to Langkawi

Hatyai - satun how much the cost? Satun to Langkawi how much the cost? is it save for tourist travelling like that ?

Langkawi, Malaysia
1. Re: Hat yai - satun -langkawi

Hi Rina...if you are coming from Penang,Its better if you stop over in Langkawi and then go to Satun and then to Hat Yai...Are you talking about the cost of ferry or hotel??

Edited: 6:46 am, September 26, 2012
Kuching, Malaysia
2. Re: Hat yai - satun -langkawi

if possibble, i wish to know about both of it ( Ferry and hotel ) hehehe

Thank you for the reply

Langkawi, Malaysia
3. Re: Hat yai - satun -langkawi

Note:

Daily 4 trips

Langkawi - Satun

First trip at 9.45am and last trip at 4.30pm.

Satun - Langkawi

First trip at 9.45am and last trip at 5.00pm.

FARE

TYPE ADULT ECONOMY CHILD ECONOMY

ONE WAY RM 30.00 (Thai Bath 300.00) RM 23.00 (Thai Bath 230.00)

TWO WAY RM 60.00 (Thai Bath 600.00) RM 46.00 (Thai Bath 460.00)

Hotel in Satun not so good i would recommend Hat Yai...its far better than Satun.

Kuching, Malaysia
4. Re: Hat yai - satun -langkawi

Hi Joe,,

thanx alot for your information, its help me alot, and please inform me on Langkawi hotel that suitable for me and my husband and suitable for the budget around Rm 100- Rm 170..

thanx for the reply,,

Langkawi, Malaysia
5. Re: Hat yai - satun -langkawi

Green Village Langkawi Resort or Sunset Beach Resort will be ideal for you budget...along Pantai Cenang you will be able to find more hotels...

6. Re: Hat yai - satun -langkawi

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:17 am, December 14, 2013