We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pelangi beach renovation programme

Which Langkawi hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
lancashire uk
Pelangi beach renovation programme

I am arriving at the Pelangi Beach 19th April

received a letter stateing refurb on some chalets will be carried out upto the end of June has anynone more info on this

Thanyou Homeandaway

UK
reviews: 2
1. Re: Pelangi beach renovation programme

I am going to the Pelangi on the 8th April for 8 nights. I had heard nothing so I emailed the hotel to find out more. I was told the chalet's affected would be separated off well away from where people are staying.

Hope this helps

Darcey

lancashire uk
2. Re: Pelangi beach renovation programme

Thanks Darcey

We are going to Hong Kong on the 11th april 4 nights then Singapore for 3 nights and then on to Pelangi beach to chill out I am sure the refurb won`t spoil it, anyway I`m not going to let it we have stayed there before and loved it.

thanks again and have a great holiday

homeandaway

Stockport, United...
reviews: 5
3. Re: Pelangi beach renovation programme

I've just arriving back after staying at Pelangi Beach until 8 April. There are some chalets being renovated but they are on one side of the resort near to the Cascade pool. There was some noise at the Cascade pool as a result of this but there is another larger pool (Horizon)so you can use the Horizon pool instead and you won't even know the refub is taking place.

It was about 8 days before I even knew there were some renovations actually going on, it is well screened.

If you are placed in a room near to the renovations, then I'd just asked to be moved. I stayed in a lake side view chalet and couldn't hear any noise (except for birds chirping). The resort was quite quiet so I can't see this being a problem.

I hope you enjoy your stay at Pelangi, we certainly did.

australia
reviews: 3
4. Re: Pelangi beach renovation programme

was hoping you could help me request a room for my holiday at this hotel in June. There is 5 persons 2 adults and 3 kids.i would like to be on the beachfront or have a room with an sea view. I might need two interconnecting rooms to accommodate all of us. You seem to have an insight of the hotel layout. Any suggestions would be appreciated.thankyou

Stockport, United...
reviews: 5
5. Re: Pelangi beach renovation programme

I'm sorry don't know the room numbers in the locations you require. I think if you phone the hotel they will be able to assist and their receptionists were always good whenever I spoke to them.

The chalets are semi detached so the two rooms are connected but I don't know if any a useable door between the two.

Some of the chalets under refub were on the seafront but at one end. There were plenty of other chalets on the beachfront or with a sea view that were in excess of 100m from the renovation work so I'm sure you can have the view you require and peace and quiet.

If you need anymore info, please ask and I'd be happy to help (please bear in mind that I don't read my emails every day so it may take a few days for me to respond)

Just for your info, if you taking children, the hotel had plenty of activities arranged for children that are well advertised in the resort. There is also a good childrens playground.

Nicola

Get answers to your questions about Langkawi