We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tsunami

Which Langkawi hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
West Yorkshire...
Tsunami

Please may I post a message to all in Langkawi with regard to this disaster that has just hit. I know that this is not what the forum is usually used for.

I have a lot of friends In Langkawi who I know read the forum.

I would like to know that they are all safe and well especially friends at Perdana Quay, Mutiara Burau Bay, Tok Senik, Bon Ton, The Lighthouse, T. J's and Chogm Villas.

Please could anyone with any news use this forum to spread the word, find out if people are safe, assess the damage to the island and help each other to find out what is happening.

If anyone in Langkawi is reading this could you please reply and let others know you are safe and well.

Is there any help that we can give to you in Langkawi.

Love to all my friends,

May your God keep you safe and well and protect you at this time.

Leigh Laycock.

KENT
11. Re: Tsunami

WE are due to fly out to the casa del mar on January 9th... I have contacted the hotel and they are saying everything is fine... it appears from reading all news reports that this is true. Hopefully we shall have a good holiday as we went last year at this time to the Bejaya Resort and that was wonderful.

Happy memories of Langkawi hopefully this year will do the same.

KENT
12. Re: Tsunami

Here are some useful sights that you may all wish to look at. They are giving good information but having said that you cant beat information from this forum.. thankyou to all who have posted. Jan

http://www.smarttravelasia.com/Tsunami.htm

http://www.langkawi-info.com/hotel-status.htm

noonsite.com/Members/doina/R2004-12-26-1/view

England
13. Re: Tsunami

is the Regae bar still on Cenang beach. we loved it there. Hope Samu and all the staff are safe and well. Everyone should visit.