We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sebana Cove vs Desaru Resort

Which Johor Bahru hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Singapore
Sebana Cove vs Desaru Resort

Calling out for help from singapore. Which above-mentioned resort is suitable for a family 2D 1N stay? We have a toddler travelling with us too. Kindly advise how to get there as we plan to get a suite and have the six of us squeezing into tat room. Will we be moonsoon safe if we go during the month of june. Dun want to have our family outing to become a tragedy.....

Singapore
reviews: 5
1. Re: Sebana Cove vs Desaru Resort

I just stayed in Sebana Cove. It is pretty good, with marine facilities. You can get to Tanah Merah Ferry Terminal and get to INDOFALCON Ticket Counter and buy a ferry ticket direct into the hotel. I would like to remind you that the boat is a bit bumpy at the shores of Singapore. But after it entered the Malaysia waters, everything should be OK. There are immigration facilities in Sebana Cove. If you are booking for a round trip boat ticket that return trip is OPEN to any boat timing, you must confirm your timing on the day. There was once I didn't do so and got the last ferry into Singapore at 7pm. I had to extend my checkout. About the bed, it is a bit stiff and small. If you are travelling with 6 people, recommend to opt for 2 Suites,1 Deluxe. Although they said that the Suite can hold 4 people, The bed is very small. Hope you enjoy your trip! June should not be monsoon period

2. Re: Sebana Cove vs Desaru Resort

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:20 pm, September 01, 2009