We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Want to watch gaa match in either watamu or malindi

Which Malindi hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Want to watch gaa match in either watamu or malindi

Does anyone know a bar I can watch hurling quarter finals in either watamu or malindi

Mtwapa, Kenya
Destination Expert
for Barcelona, Newcastle upon Tyne, Bamburi, Mtwapa
reviews: 50
1. Re: Want to watch gaa match in either watamu or malindi

Hi,

I suspect that you may be disappointed, Supersport have more than a dozen channels on the DSTV satellite and they cover a lot of sports but I've never seen hurling on any of them. I've just done a search on their website and there were only a couple of references to GAA or hurling and they were in articles about different sports, eg the rugby being played at the GAA Croke Park, Shane Long being an ex-hurler, etc.

Your only chance would be if there is an Irish bar somewhere that has a big independent dish that can pick up European satellite signals, and Malindi is like little Italy so Malindi might be one of the tourist areas of the world where Irish bars might be thin on the ground.

2. Re: Want to watch gaa match in either watamu or malindi

Thank you for your help. I will just have to watch it on the Internet!

3. Re: Want to watch gaa match in either watamu or malindi

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:17 am, August 06, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Malindi