We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Scorpio Villas, Malindi

Which Malindi hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
LEEDS
reviews: 1
Scorpio Villas, Malindi

I am thinking of going here in Sept, can anyone answer the following

Which is best full or half board.

which is the best 2/3 day safari to go on.

do we book safari before we go, or onsite

Should we choose another hotel

Thanks in advance for any replies.

uk
21. Re: Scorpio Villas, Malindi

jazz96

well each to there own, ive never had a problem with lenny or other people hat have been there same time and used him, insurance is included as lenny is the broker between you and a tour company in malindi

good and bad in everyone i suppose each has there own

sheffield
22. Re: Scorpio Villas, Malindi

Hi all, going on the cosmos/monarch holiday to tsavo safari then onto scorpio villas malindi. Did i get the message right that when u arrive in airport you will then be taken straight onto a safari with no suitcases. Rang cosmos and they never told me anything about this. We need clothing in a small bag for three days and also toiletries but where does our luggage go then if not with us. I think that people should be made aware of this when booking a safari/ holiday together as this has shocked me a little. Good job that i decided to check on the tripadvisor to find information out which has been very helpfull. Thanks to all the people for their reviews it does help !!

uk
23. Re: Scorpio Villas, Malindi

i would check with monarch as you may find this is the case , if so your cases will be locked away at there offices in mombasa and you pick them up on your way back , i would suggest everything you need you keep at top of suitcase and when you get there off load into a small bag

manchester England
reviews: 5
24. Re: Scorpio Villas, Malindi

I have got contact deals for Lennie, but i would not pass them on. He is a con artist who takes your money, promises you the earth and then...........................disappears. Its your choice of course, but a group of us were ripped off by him by quite a large amount.......................................so i feel obliged to pass on the info

sheffield
25. Re: Scorpio Villas, Malindi

Thanks for all you input into our holiday to the Safari / Holiday at the Scorpio Villas. We will take onboard all the info that has been posted and choose our guides or trips with caution. By the way does anyone Know how to get a Visa booked for Kenya as we have tried on the African Consolate Forum but all applications seem to be for Americans. We thought we would save time by filling in the Visa Application now before we go out to Kenya. Has anyone got any advice for us on this matter.

Thanks

scotland
reviews: 5
26. Re: Scorpio Villas, Malindi

Hi Whittsy Just tuned into the forum again as thinking of returning to Kenya early next year. Can you tell me if you booked with a tour company or yourself via internet? £940 sounds amazingly cheap for the holiday you described! Many thanks

Annaby

27. Re: Scorpio Villas, Malindi

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, December 14, 2010