We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

mara flights

Which Malindi hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
london
mara flights

jambo jambo. Are there internal flights from malindi to the mara and what days do they fly? many thanks

Carmel, California
reviews: 11
1. Re: mara flights

I think you'll have to connect via Nairobi. I know Kenya Airways flies Malindi-Nairobi daily but I don't know if the flight gets into NBO with enough time for you to connect to the Mara. Also you'll need to change airports as Kenya Airways flights arrive into Jomo Kenyatta international airport and the Mara bound flights depart from Wilson airport. Air Kenya flies Malindi-Nairobi (Wilson) 3 times weekly I believe, but their flights are in the evening. Check www.kenya-airways.com and www.airkenya.com for their current schedules. Also check www.safarilink.co.ke for Nairobi-Mara flights. It may be possible to connect via Mombasa, but I'm not familiar with the carriers and schedules.

Bedfordshire, UK
reviews: 24
2. Re: mara flights

Hi Pilau. I believe Mombasa Air safaris so flights from Malindi to Mara - check out http://www.mombasaairsafari.com/