We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Almaty Province at the beging of April need travel buddies

Which Almaty hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Bournemouth, United...
Almaty Province at the beging of April need travel buddies

Hello everybody

I am looking other people to travel around Almaty province. I am from Almaty myself my bf is coming to visit me so I have organised a tour for us around beautiful places in Almaty province.

Cost of the overall tour is 172000tg it is too much for two of us so I am looking for travel buddies.

The dates are 1-14 of April. So what is the tour like:

Day1 Issik museum and Koreans places for burial) ,ostrich farm, trout farm and waterfall Kairakskii it takes 7 km to walk. The difference from weekend tour it goes only to Medvejii waterfall which is 30meters in height. The one I am talking is higher 55 metres and looks much nicer by the pics

Day 2 Canyon all three of them Долина замков, Лунный ландшафт and Темирлик.. I was told they might even take us to ясеневая роща. So its just up to us. Sorry typed names in Russian so U can search them and see how beautiful this places are. Standard weekend tour offers only first one.

Day 3 Big Almaty lake its worth to go cos there are no tours going specifically there

Day 4 place called Monks gorge not sure ant translation but they say nice place to visit

Day5 Aksai gorge

So we could share a cost. The car I am planning to hire has 7 seats. They offer a guide but I think I can help with info regarding places I need it anyways for my bf so plus free guide. My English is quiet good and I know Russian too. I will be showing around my bf anyways in Almaty so more than welcome to join us. Probably can advise U few tips around my city and to get around.

These days can be split between two weeks so we can actually recover. If anyone interested email me on ungaukhar@mail.ru

Cheers Gaukhar

Almaty, Kazakhstan
1. Re: Almaty Province at the beging of April need travel buddies

Hi Gaukhar,

you can post your offer on caravanistan travel forum. perhaps some people will join you.

2. Re: Almaty Province at the beging of April need travel buddies

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, April 20, 2015