We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bus from Hakata Station to Kurokawa Onsen

Which Fukuoka hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Kailua, Hawaii
reviews: 1
Bus from Hakata Station to Kurokawa Onsen

Does anyone know how to make bus reservations on the Nishitetsu Bus from Hakata Station to Kurokawa Onsen. Do you know how far in advance you should reserve a seat? I don't want to get to Fukuoka only to find that the bus is booked.

Toronto, Canada
reviews: 31
1. Re: Bus from Hakata Station to Kurokawa Onsen

Suggest you phone them

nishitetsu.co.jp/bus/…reserve.htm

Edited: 6:25 pm, September 23, 2013
Kailua, Hawaii
reviews: 1
2. Re: Bus from Hakata Station to Kurokawa Onsen

Thank you for your response. I tried calling Nishitetsu but because it is an international call I was unable to get through (I don't have int'l service). However, I contacted JTB and they made the reservation for me, and will have the bus tickets waiting for me when I check-in at the hotel in Fukuoka where I will be staying.

3. Re: Bus from Hakata Station to Kurokawa Onsen

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, September 25, 2014