We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Shopping in tokyo

Which Tokyo hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Shopping in tokyo

Hi guys!

Just wondering what type of clothing they would be selling during the oct period?

Should be selling autumn clothing?

Thanks!

Hong Kong, China
Destination Expert
for Hong Kong, Osaka
reviews: 77
1. Re: Shopping in tokyo

Winter season is what you would see. Of course, fashion dictates that you will get a variety of clothing from the "warmth" perspective.

Melbourne
reviews: 46
2. Re: Shopping in tokyo

All new season clothing with summer clothing currently discounted in shops like UNIQGLO.

3. Re: Shopping in tokyo

They are starting to sell winter clothing so early ?

Was thinking of doing tons of shopping there but I live in Singapore so no way I am able to wear winter clothing :<

Hong Kong, China
Destination Expert
for Hong Kong, Osaka
reviews: 77
4. Re: Shopping in tokyo

Winter season, fashion-wise at stores, often start replacing summer merchandise sometime during August and September.

Singapore, Singapore
reviews: 61
5. Re: Shopping in tokyo

In October, you will only see winter clothes. When I go to Japan in October, I usually buy only accessories, bags, and shoes. As you mentioned, Sharonloves, winter clothes are definitely not needed in Singapore.

6. Re: Shopping in tokyo

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:22 am, September 25, 2014