We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

25th Tokyo Bay Grand Fireworks Festival

Which Tokyo hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Singapore
reviews: 1
25th Tokyo Bay Grand Fireworks Festival

Hi,

I will be in Tokyo on 10th August.

Can I ask where is the best place to view the FIreworks as I understand you need tickets to get into the 晴海主会場.

Any advise will be helpful.

I am travelling with 3 other friends.

Tokyo, Japan
reviews: 90
1. Re: 25th Tokyo Bay Grand Fireworks Festival

Toyoumi sports park (Toei Subway Oedo Line Kachidoki station and walk; better walk to JR Yurakucho or Shimbashi or Tokyo Metro/Toei Subway Higashi-Ginza or Tsukiji and walk after the Hanabi to beat the crowds).

Google Map search for 豊海運動公園.

translate.google.com/translate…

There will be restrictions by number of people (8,000) so arrive early. Other places are listed in the link.

Edited: 3:10 am, July 27, 2013
Singapore
reviews: 1
2. Re: 25th Tokyo Bay Grand Fireworks Festival

Dear Yobeekool,

Thanks for your reply.

Can I ask.. If i go to Odaiba.. Will i get a chance to view the fireworks from there?

Thanks, Jessica

Tokyo, Japan
reviews: 90
3. Re: 25th Tokyo Bay Grand Fireworks Festival

I don't think so, if you don't the tickets for the viewing areas, which will be closed to those who don't have tickets.

Edited: 12:28 pm, July 28, 2013
Tokyo and California
Destination Expert
for Tokyo, Kyoto, Osaka, Shinjuku
reviews: 34
4. Re: 25th Tokyo Bay Grand Fireworks Festival

I've see it from the Seaside Top Observatory in Hamamatsucho. You'll get nice views without fighting for a spot with millions of people:

…japantourist.jp/view/seaside-top-observatory

5. Re: 25th Tokyo Bay Grand Fireworks Festival

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:20 am, July 30, 2014