We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

fastest transportation from Narita to Asakusa

Which Tokyo hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Vancouver
reviews: 31
fastest transportation from Narita to Asakusa

Hello,

I am planning to stop over in Tokyo for 1.5 days when I finished my vacation in Indonesia before I go back to Canada. I have been to Tokyo many times but always on JR rail pass and never have to really think as the pass office at Narita will take care of all the schedule and tickets of Narita Express and then I just go JR lines then subway etc.

But for 1.5 days I do not want to invest in a 1 week pass. So what is the fastest way of getting to Asakusa from Narita? I used to go Narita Express, Tokyo Station, then loop line JR to Ueno, then change subway Asakusa line to Asakusa. I am staying in Blue Wave Inn behind Sensoji. The flight arrived 8am and I need to have a meeting around noon.

Thanks for help.

Mucuna

Tokyo, Japan
1. Re: fastest transportation from Narita to Asakusa

Keisei "access express" from NRT to HND stops at Asakusa.

http://www.hyperdia.com/cgi/en/search.html? dep_node=NARITA%20AIRPORT%20TERMINAL%202&arv_node=ASAKUSA(TOBU %2FSUBWAY)&via_node01=&via_node02=&via_node03=&year=2012&month=12& day=26&hour=09&minute=01&search_type=0&search_way=&transtime=undefine d&sort=1&max_route=5&airplane=off&ship=off&sprexprs=off&sprnozomi=off&b us=off&jr=off&lmlimit=null&search_target=route&facility=reserved&sum_target= 7

Edited: 2:06 am, December 26, 2012
Vancouver
2. Re: fastest transportation from Narita to Asakusa

Thank you so much and I will look into this way. Without many train transfers then it would be easier for the mind.

Mucuna

Nagoya, Japan
reviews: 40
3. Re: fastest transportation from Narita to Asakusa

mucuna,

The train route is:

keisei.co.jp/keisei/…index.html

How do i get to Asakusa?

keisei.co.jp/keisei/…asakusa.html

Your hotel is five minute walk from the station.

orixhotels.jp/eng/…link-map

Enjoy japan!

Vancouver
4. Re: fastest transportation from Narita to Asakusa

Thanks for the detail.

Mucuna

5. Re: fastest transportation from Narita to Asakusa

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:16 am, December 28, 2013