We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Getting from Narita Mercure hotel to Haneda Airport

Which Narita hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Singapore
reviews: 6
Getting from Narita Mercure hotel to Haneda Airport

Does anyone know if there is a direct airport bus that travels from Narita Mecure to Haneda Airport? How long would it take? Would appreciate if you can point me to the website's schedule? Thanks!

Tokyo and California
Destination Expert
for Tokyo, Kyoto, Osaka, Shinjuku
reviews: 30
1. Re: Getting from Narita Mercure hotel to Haneda Airport

The direct limo bus from Narita Airport, not from the Mercure, to Haneda takes about 75 minutes (longer in the afternoon) and costs 3,000 yen. See the timetable here:

limousinebus.co.jp/en/…hanedaapt_tokyu_h.html

Singapore
reviews: 6
2. Re: Getting from Narita Mercure hotel to Haneda Airport

Thanks!

If I have to catch a 12.00pm flight from Henada to Chitose, what do you think is the latest I should step out of Narita Mecure Hotel then? Not quite sure how long it would take me to reach Narita Airport and board the transfer bus for Henada.

Aoyama Dori and San...
reviews: 26
3. Re: Getting from Narita Mercure hotel to Haneda Airport

It can take a long time to reach Narita Airport if you use a shuttle bus and you're at the beginning of the circuit. A taxi will be much quicker because you won't have to stop at multiple hotels and wait for people to board. It once took us more than 45 minutes to get to our hotel because we were one of the last ones in the loop and our room looked directly down on the JAL cargo area on the airport property. I think I could have walked it in 15 minutes.

4. Re: Getting from Narita Mercure hotel to Haneda Airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:19 pm, September 10, 2009