We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Visa on arrival to Jordan from Tabuk by road.

Which Aqaba hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Tabuk
Visa on arrival to Jordan from Tabuk by road.

Hi,

I am a Indian holding visitor visa of Saudi, currently located in Tabuk and would like to visit Aqaba. I will travel by road so can i get visa on arrival at the border. if so is there any specific timings.

You help is highly appreciated.

Cheers .. Rangineni

Fontainebleau
Destination Expert
for Petra - Wadi Musa
reviews: 2
1. Re: Visa on arrival to Jordan from Tabuk by road.

You should ask at a Jordanian consulate in Saudi Arabia about this. The rules for nationalities vary, and it is possible that you would need to get a visa in advance, paying a deposit against hotels etc.

Aqaba, Jordan
reviews: 7
2. Re: Visa on arrival to Jordan from Tabuk by road.

Amariya has a good point, call the consulate in Jeddah on;

009662 6607633

009662 6607630

or: Jeddah@fm.gov.jo

from what I know, an Indian citizen needs to obtain a visa prior to arrival in Jordan,,, unless you are on/with a a pre-arranged tourist group.

ciao

A99

Riyadh, Ar Riyad...
3. Re: Visa on arrival to Jordan from Tabuk by road.

Dear brother could you plz help me and tell me that did u manage to get visa of jordan by road from tabuk. Iam also planning to go to jordan by road from tabuk

regards

engr Khan

shaz-1998@hotmail.com

4. Re: Visa on arrival to Jordan from Tabuk by road.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:18 am, June 12, 2014