We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dai A Hotel in Danang...

Which Da Nang hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Portland, Oregon
reviews: 5
Dai A Hotel in Danang...

A few days ago I referred to the Dai A as the A Dao or some such thing. I found the Dai A at 51 Yen Bai St. to be an improvement over the Daesco on Tran Phu. The room was around 22 usd. This a a basic hotel but a good place for a budget traveler and it's near Christie's Cool Spot and Bread of Life cafe, both foreigner places on Tran Phu.

Their email is daiahotel@dng.vnn.vn

pgh, pa
Destination Expert
for Da Nang
reviews: 101
1. Re: Dai A Hotel in Danang...

Al,

Had a delightful dinner at The Cool Spot last month and sat out a nasty storm listening to stories and having a few cold ones. Not a place I'd go back because I prefer the local haunts to expat joints but was a very nice place with great service.

Drifter

Coolum Beach...
reviews: 2
2. Re: Dai A Hotel in Danang...

Hi Drifter,

I, like you prefer to go to local haunts!---However, I have been going to "the Cool Spot" for years!---Used to be called "Christies" and was located on the Han River---a nicer location from its new position diagonally opposite the Markets!

There was a young waitress there called Ms Thu Phuc whom I met years ago and for years I took bits and pieces to her and family!( father, mother and 3 other children)---She and I exchanged emails for years ---I lost email contact over lst year!---

Its a very long shot, I know , but you did not happen to see her!( I never got to Danang this trip)?

She is about 27 years, speaks reasonable English and has a slight "drawl"--or better put, a central VN accent!

Where are you!---are you back in US?--you left 11/9/06?----Good trip????

plover

3. Re: Dai A Hotel in Danang...

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:18 am, August 23, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Da Nang