We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Danang to Hue

Which Da Nang hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Vermont
reviews: 32
Danang to Hue

Vietnam Airlines pulled a fast on on me. 5 days before I leave on my trip, they inform me that they have changed my tickets from Hanoi to Hue to Hanoi to Danang. Please help me on my options for getting from Danang to Hue. I would prefer a private driver . Travel time ? driver suggestions ? Any help would be much appreciated. Thank you.

rural West Aussie
Destination Expert
for Perth
reviews: 52
1. Re: Danang to Hue

It's not exactly a "fast one". Had you been perusing the forums any time over the past three months or so you would be aware that the Hue Airport is closing for repairs, and been ready for this eventuality.

Travel time is 2 1/2 to 3 hours by road (longer for the (highly recommended) scenic route) or about the same by (equally scenic but slightly different) train. Train is very cheap.

For a driver I'd be asking my hotel in Hue what they can organise.

2. Re: Danang to Hue

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 9:05 pm, August 11, 2013
pgh, pa
Destination Expert
for Da Nang
reviews: 89
3. Re: Danang to Hue

Did I. Not hear that the airport is running a shuttle?

Old Bar, Australia
reviews: 23
4. Re: Danang to Hue

would love to know if there is a shuttle between Danang and Hue, does anyone know??

Melbourne, Australia
reviews: 8
5. Re: Danang to Hue

I think this is a question we are all asking. Perhaps someone will be answer very soon and advise us how to get this bs. Is preference given to passengers who were meant to be flying to Hue

Looking forward to an update on this

Melbourne, Australia
reviews: 8
6. Re: Danang to Hue

I need to concentrate more..... I meant someone might be able to answer and advise other readers about the Bus.........sorry

St Helens, United...
reviews: 40
7. Re: Danang to Hue

I've been searching for info about a shuttle bus to no avail. Vietnam Airlines haven't responded to my latest query about transport options.

I'm due to fly to Danang on 21st March, which is the first day of the closure at Hue. I expect chaos but if I find out what's happening on the ground I'll do my best to get on here and let people know.

Hue, Vietnam
8. Re: Danang to Hue

There are bus from hue airport waiting at danang airport to pick clientsto hue because hue airport close from 20 march until 20 nov, so if you want to save money you can arrive there and catch shuttle bus to goto hue, or if yiu dont find it there, take a taxi with good bargaining then cost you around 40 , a private car booked in advance make your trip back more interesting, but not sure you trust any oneto book it or not, no need to payin advance if you scare about that,

9. Re: Danang to Hue

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 3:05 am, March 08, 2013
Vermont
reviews: 32
10. Re: Danang to Hue

We would prefer a private car, how can I find one from Danang Airport to Hue? Thanks for the help

Get answers to your questions about Da Nang