We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

amoma.com booking site

Which Hoi An hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
tasmania
reviews: 87
amoma.com booking site

hi, I've come across this site while looking for cheapest site to book accommodation from. It was via trip advisor that i got to it so hopefully someone has used them & can advise if all reliable. They don't list every resort so obviously only deal with some but they are giving the best prices on the ones I'm interested in. I'd just like to know if they are reputable before I go ahead though.

cheers

30 replies to this topic
21. Re: amoma.com booking site

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 4:35 am, June 19, 2014

22. Re: amoma.com booking site

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 4:35 am, June 19, 2014

Dubai, United Arab...
reviews: 261
23. Re: amoma.com booking site

AMOMA.COM The worst hotel site ever, I experienced that my self yesterday and today, they advertised a good rate for a hotel room, when I accepted and done the booking and added my credit card and the money was deducted from my credit card .. I didn't receive a confirmation, tried to call several times and they didnt help..i paid on international calls much much more than what i should have saved on the hotel room deal, I called 5 times their customer care different locations in the world just to help me and all such tariffs on international calls and finally today someone answered me and told me that the rate is no longer available and we will send you back your money.duh!..why? he didnt even bother to apologise, I dont like this website and will never ever use them again..

Milan, Italy
Destination Expert
for Ho Chi Minh City
reviews: 13
24. Re: amoma.com booking site

Gee but how many booking site do we need? Agoda hiding taxes is not enough? :-(

Just look at booking.com and email the hotel, if they are not crazy you will get a discount...

not for one night for sure but 3 days should be enough...

Above 4star I don't know and don't care...everything can happen when they are empty.....

Dubai, United Arab...
reviews: 261
25. Re: amoma.com booking site

Ive just faced the same problem, after calling them several times using international dialing and paying much much more than I saved from their offer, they told me oh! The deal is not there anymore and we will return your money. Ofcourse it will take 3 weeks to get back to my CC. I think they promote cheap rates to attract people to their trap.

Scotland, United...
reviews: 154
26. Re: amoma.com booking site

Nette how did you find Amoma?

27. Re: amoma.com booking site

Removed on: 9:05 am, July 19, 2014

Milan, Italy
Destination Expert
for Ho Chi Minh City
reviews: 13
28. Re: amoma.com booking site

We got the message although until now booking direct always saved me money...

Just compare their offer with booking.com and do not pay a deposit.

Swaziland
reviews: 3
29. Re: amoma.com booking site

As a follow up to my previous post. Amoma contacted me soon after I posted and rectified the cancellation policy. I paid the difference and received a voucher from amoma.com which I forwarded to the hotel for confirmation. This has been confirmed by the hotel. The deal was really good and would recommend them unreservedly.

30. Re: amoma.com booking site

Removed on: 5:05 am, August 08, 2014

Reply to: amoma.com booking site
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted