We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Anbang beach retreat

Which Hoi An hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Melbourne, Australia
reviews: 7
Anbang beach retreat

Has anyone stayed at the Anbang Beach Retreat? It looks interesting but no prices are on their website. To make enquiries or book you need to email them but I have had no replies to the 2 emails I've sent. Any contact details would be appreciated. Thanks

Melbourne, Australia
reviews: 7
11. Re: Anbang beach retreat

There is no An Bang Beach resort. There is www.anbangseasidevillage.com and the others that Kirby mentioned. The email address is as #9.

Edited: 8:05 pm, December 12, 2013
Brisbane, Australia
reviews: 5
12. Re: Anbang beach retreat

Sorry, I did get confused. It is the An Bang Seaside Village Homestay that I am interested in as posted at #5

13. Re: Anbang beach retreat

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, December 14, 2014