We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Is My Son worth while?

Which Hoi An hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Yokohama, Japan
Is My Son worth while?

We will stay in Hoi An for 2 days and do some tours here. We did some search about My Son and felt very interesting. Is it worth to do a tour there? What kind of the tours if we want to do a day trip? Thanks

Hanoi, Vietnam
11. Re: Is My Son worth while?

Hello Gomi,

My Son is always worth for every visit. You will have 2 hours there. Everything you need are: a car, tour guide, entrance fees and food. I think total of your costs is about 140USD for everything.

rural West Aussie
Destination Expert
for Perth
reviews: 52
12. Re: Is My Son worth while?

140usd????????????????? Waaaaaaaaaaaay over the top, IMO. We paid $45 about four years ago and that was over the odds then.

Tilburg
reviews: 56
13. Re: Is My Son worth while?

Wow, I just wanted to ask wether the price was right???

Sydney
reviews: 120
14. Re: Is My Son worth while?

We paid $40 in May for the 5 of us in a mini van. $8 each, fantastic.

Mark

Tilburg
reviews: 56
15. Re: Is My Son worth while?

That sounds a lot more like it, Mark. Did you book the tour while being in Hoi An?

Sydney
reviews: 120
16. Re: Is My Son worth while?

Yep

We booked it through our hotel, Vinh hung 3. It should be easy to arrange, as we did, once we got to hoi an.

Hanoi, Vietnam
17. Re: Is My Son worth while?

It is nice in My Son. I have been here for 2 times and felt very good. You can request the car at your hotel. They will give you best offer.

London
reviews: 23
18. Re: Is My Son worth while?

Paid $5 for the transport/tour, then 5$ for entrance.

My Son is alright, I planned my itinerary around sites of cultural/historical importance but would've happily skipped this one. With only 2 days in Hoi An, I'd look into taking some other type of tour. Lots of fishing/diving/snorkelling tours around. Get a bicycle/motorbike and venture into the countryside!

19. Re: Is My Son worth while?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 am, July 27, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Hoi An