We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Accommodation

Which Hoi An hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Bristol, United...
reviews: 1
Accommodation

Can anyone suggest suitable accommodation in or very close to the town for a solo backpacker? I don't mind hostel or small boutique-type accommodation, but preferably somewhere where I can meet other fellow travellers?

Hoi An, Vietnam
reviews: 13
1. Re: Accommodation

Whats your budget and when will you be in town? The Sunflower Hotel (priced around $25) is a good option. Ticks all your boxes and is very good value for Hoi An. There are cheaper options of a similar quality but they are a little bit out of town.

Bristol, United...
reviews: 1
2. Re: Accommodation

Budget for Hoi An is a little more than my other stops but preferably under $30/night for I think 4-5 nights, April time. Thanks for the suggestion, ill look into it!

Edited: 8:38 am, February 18, 2013
Paphos, Cyprus
Destination Expert
for Paphos
reviews: 34
3. Re: Accommodation

Have a look at Hoang Trinh Hotel. I stayed there alone and found it very friendly.

Trisha

Sydney
reviews: 39
4. Re: Accommodation

A hotel that opened in the last couple of weeks is VaiA Boutique Hotel and it looks terrific, clean and new and in a great location. I'm considering it for my next Hoi An holiday.

http://www.vaiahotel.com/

coaltown of wemyss...
reviews: 30
5. Re: Accommodation

ive looked for this on trip advisor and theres no reviews ,when did it open and is it near to everything

tracey

Aberdeen, United...
reviews: 107
6. Re: Accommodation

I emailed the Vaia a few days ago but haven't had a reply yet

coaltown of wemyss...
reviews: 30
7. Re: Accommodation

thanks ,for the message .

we,r from scotland too (fife)and want to know bit of information about this place .if i hear anything else i,ll let you know

tracey

Perth, Australia
8. Re: Accommodation

I am struggling to find a 3 bed villa or self contained unit/house in Hoi An.

Everything seems to be hotel type accomodation, can anyone help me with any suggestions. Traveling mid May 2013.

Much appreciated

Gary

Perth, WA
reviews: 11
9. Re: Accommodation

Gary, An Bang Beachside homestay, Villa @ Red Bridge, Vaia Boutique Hotel are three places I have seen. There are a few 2 bedroom places such as Hoi An Garden Villas, Sunrise Resort, la Belhamy and River Beach Resort but start by looking on this site at Hoi An Accommodation but look at 'Other accommodation' instead of the hotels. www.bookings.com also help with amount of people you need accommodation for.

Edited: 8:27 am, February 25, 2013
Perth, WA
reviews: 11
10. Re: Accommodation

Hands on, check out places on Ba Trieu St such as Thien Thanh and Long Life.