We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Da Nang airport

Which Hoi An hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
reviews: 34
Da Nang airport

I'll arrive on DaNang airport at 2h40 in the morning I'll find a taxi to take me to Hoi An?

I tried to contact my hotel, but they don't reply my messages...

5 replies to this topic
pgh, pa
Destination Expert
for Da Nang
reviews: 91
1. Re: Da Nang airport

Should be taxi's waiting as some sleep in them, 300k or close to it should do the trick. Have a detailed map as some don't know their butt from 3rd base.

Ho Chi Minh City...
2. Re: Da Nang airport

2h 40 is too early in the morning. A phone call works best in any urgent case. Make sure to save the property hotline and tell them if you check in special time (too late or too early). Also it is better to have a local number while traveling, it is cheap. Cheers.

3. Re: Da Nang airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 11:05 pm, January 18, 2013

4. Re: Da Nang airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 3:35 am, August 01, 2013

Houston, Texas
reviews: 3
5. Re: Da Nang airport

According to the official city website, there should be a price list posted at the airport.

400K dong for a 5 seater and 430K for a 7-8 seater:

danangcity.gov.vn/portal/…

The phone numbers for the taxi companies are also available there.

Reply to: Da Nang airport
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted