We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Which beachfront hotel in Hoi An for a family with children?

Which Hoi An hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Melbourne
Which beachfront hotel in Hoi An for a family with children?

Hi everyone

We will be spending 1 week in Hoi An in July 2013. We love the beach so we'd like to book one of the beachfront hotels in Hoi An. We have 2 boys aged 5 and 9. Please recommend us a good family friendly hotel, reasonably priced (under $150-$170 per night), good facilities and good accommodation. Thanks a lot!!!

Melbourne, Australia
reviews: 115
1. Re: Which beachfront hotel in Hoi An for a family with children?

Palm Garden without a doubt- my favourite place in Hoi An-

lots for the kids to do - amazing pool- fantabulous beach- best restaurant in Hoi An directly across the road from the resort (mi Casa)

bangkok
2. Re: Which beachfront hotel in Hoi An for a family with children?

Within your budget Boutique Hoi An Resort and Palm Garden Beach Resort & Spa are great choices. Though, Victoria Hoi An Beach Resort & Spa is a little above your range but it has kids club.

Melbourne Australia
reviews: 9
3. Re: Which beachfront hotel in Hoi An for a family with children?

Hi! My husband and I are considering going there next year with our then 2 1/2 year old! I've read s couple of posts with conflicting advice on whether to holiday there! Your opinion would be greatly appreciated! Thanks Tania

Saigon
reviews: 4
4. Re: Which beachfront hotel in Hoi An for a family with children?

there are some beach front resorts in Cua Dai beach and I had stayed at Palm Garden, Victoria and Swissbel golden sand resort.

check them out

cheers

Melbourne, Australia
reviews: 115
5. Re: Which beachfront hotel in Hoi An for a family with children?

which posts have you read which have made you nervous Tania? and are you talking about Hoi An (cause you've posted in the Hoi An forum) or Vietnam as a whole, or the Palm Garden Resort in particular?

I wouldn't be nervous anyway- heaps of people travel all over vietnam with toddlers and babies and they have a great time-

on one of our trips (about three year's ago) we accompanied my young sister and her family including a two year old, and they had a brilliant time.

there are a lot of tips within the vietnam forum which will tell you what to do to keep your baby comfortable in the heat, and what food is available for them etc. but if you have specific questions, I am sure you will get lots of answers.

Pennsylvania, USA
reviews: 30
6. Re: Which beachfront hotel in Hoi An for a family with children?

I agree completely with Maz1-- Palm Gardens is the best beachfront lodging, especially with kids.

Hoi An, Vietnam
7. Re: Which beachfront hotel in Hoi An for a family with children?

Sunrise Hotel is also another option for families to look at.. their kids club is very practically positioned and they have 2 pools one with shallow area... and it is safer bicycle riding down that end of the spit... Also check out the adventure playground at Dingo Deli.. great for kids your boys ages..

Melbourne
8. Re: Which beachfront hotel in Hoi An for a family with children?

Has anyone stayed in Le Belhamy resort? There are various types of villas available, but I am confused which ones are for 2 and which are for 4 people - can someone help?

Hoi An
9. Re: Which beachfront hotel in Hoi An for a family with children?

Victoria is the best choice i think because many tourists came back after they stayed at the hotel.

Second hotel that is really good is Golden Sand hotel. Both are front-beach hotels with the very high quality.

I hope you will have good trip in Hoi An.

10. Re: Which beachfront hotel in Hoi An for a family with children?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:16 pm, December 16, 2013