We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Chan May to Hoi An

Which Hoi An hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Brisbane
reviews: 9
Chan May to Hoi An

We will be visiting Chan May by cruise ship and would like to go to Hoi An for the day. I wondered what is the easiest way to get to Hoi An and then back again.

Having said that, is Hoi An the best spot to go or are there better options. We have not been to Vietnam before.

AllanWW

Ben Tre, Vietnam
reviews: 47
1. Re: Chan May to Hoi An

You can arrange the private car which is awaiting for you when you arrive and transfer to Hoi an,The drive will take around 1 hour or so.

Hoi An is a must see place if you are in Danang and doable in one day.

Cheers,

Nhung

Brisbane
reviews: 9
2. Re: Chan May to Hoi An

Thanks Nhung

Anything to be aware of when picking a car? Should we have the driver wait or just find another to get back and also about what should we pay?

Sorry about all the extra questions.

Allan

Singapore
3. Re: Chan May to Hoi An

Hi Allan,

I wonder if you had any luck with the transfers from chan may to Hoi an? I am trawling the net but am a bit skittish due toe many scams going on.

Melbourne, Australia
reviews: 120
4. Re: Chan May to Hoi An

I would like to recommend a very honest and reliable young man in Hoi An called Tommy- I have know him for a few years and he is very trustworthy.

he can arrange any size car or van and driver so if you'd like to contact him this is his email:

tommyxuanha@gmail.com

5. Re: Chan May to Hoi An

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 5:35 am, November 22, 2012
6. Re: Chan May to Hoi An

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:18 pm, December 15, 2013