We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cooking classes in Hoi An

Which Hoi An hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Dublin, Ireland
Cooking classes in Hoi An

Hi

Is hoi an a good place to do cooking classes?

If so does anyone have any recommendations for good cooking classes in hoi an?

Thanks

Murty

Calistoga...
reviews: 2
1. Re: Cooking classes in Hoi An

Of course Hoian is good for cooking class. It is great to try to cook at restaurant in Hoi An town

Ho Chi Minh City...
reviews: 4
2. Re: Cooking classes in Hoi An

Great advice Watson. Not sure I can really outdo that but I will try, & recommend Red Bridge - really classy riverside cooking school, also has a pool so you can cool down after your class. Heartily recommended.

Melbourne
reviews: 32
3. Re: Cooking classes in Hoi An

LOL - that's very funny!!! Thanks I've been thinking about asking the same question! My daughter and I were thinking of doing 2 different classes as she sees herself as a junior masterchef and we'll be there for 7 days, so would you be able to recommend another one as well please?

Brisbane, Australia
reviews: 30
4. Re: Cooking classes in Hoi An

We did the Gioan Cooking class in January, it was great. Our host, Vina had an excellent sense of humor. The class included a trip to the markets in the afternoon to shop for some of the ingredients. I posted a review under 'things to do'.

Watford,UK
reviews: 110
5. Re: Cooking classes in Hoi An

We have booked Green Bamboo on the basis of the reviews here. It sounded smaller and more " hands on " with personal tuition in the teacher's own kitchen . I was very tempted by the Morning Glory cookery school which looked very good but perhaps a little commercial for my liking . Depends on what you want . Morning Glory gives people a station with pre-prepared chopped ingredients . Green Bamboo seems to offer more of a produce through to finished dish approach and you choose in advance what you would like to cook from a big choice of dishes.

Forster, Australia
reviews: 65
6. Re: Cooking classes in Hoi An

My vote goes to the Red Bridge, they give you a boat trip from Hoi An town to the school, lessons in the garden identifying different herbs and uses then a hands on lesson with a very amusing chef. After cooking and eating a number of dishes in the 'kitchen' you move to the restaurant where lots more is eaten. Available as a half or fulll day tour with return boat ride to town. We did the half day and really enjoyed it. Recipes are given to you to take home as well.

Greg

sydney
reviews: 4
7. Re: Cooking classes in Hoi An

I am interested in booking the Green Bamboo but can you tell me how you did this?

Thanks

Perth, WA
reviews: 11
8. Re: Cooking classes in Hoi An

Gioan was excellent.

9. Re: Cooking classes in Hoi An

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:47 pm, July 09, 2013