We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Travel to Ho chi minh from Hoi Ann

Which Hoi An hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
london
Travel to Ho chi minh from Hoi Ann

I will be travelling from Hoi Ann to Ho chi Minh next April. I am not sure if you can fly direct between these 2 places or would it be worth going by train part of the way. I have read some reviews about the train journeys along the coast. I would like to experience a little of the train journey. Can you book the train ticket in Hanoi if I decide to travel from Hoi Ann to ? Nha Trang or Dalat by train? How long will the train journey take?

Many thanks

Llanbrynmair...
reviews: 8
1. Re: Travel to Ho chi minh from Hoi Ann

As there is no airport or railway station in Hoi An you will have to take a bus or taxi to Danang in order to travel by either means. You can find the train timetable, and thus the duration of the Danang-Nha Trang-HCMC journey, on the following site:

http://www.seat61.com/Vietnam.htm

There are Vietnam Airways flights from Danang to both Nha Trang and HCMC. There is no railway to Dalat so you will either have go by bus from Nha Trang or HCMC, or fly from HCMC.

Hanoi, Vietnam
reviews: 2
2. Re: Travel to Ho chi minh from Hoi Ann

Jally,

It's not so far to get to Danang city or Tam Ky station from Hoi An. You may try the train from Danang to Nha trang, bus from Nha Trang to Dalat and Flight from Dalat to Ho Chi Minh city. You can have more experiences of means.

You can see the time table:

vr.com.vn/GiotauGiave/Banggiotau/TauHe2009/H…

Hope this help!

David

3. Re: Travel to Ho chi minh from Hoi Ann

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, April 24, 2010