We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Booking Hoang Trinh hotel

Which Hoi An hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Melbourne
Booking Hoang Trinh hotel

Hi there,

Have read great reviews on this hotel and would like to stay there on my upcoming trip to Vietnam. I'm heading off next week so would like to have it booked before i go. Problem being, I can't seem to find a site to book it on. I have emailed the hotel directly on their website but heard nothing back.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks heaps guys!

Jo :)

Llanbrynmair...
reviews: 8
11. Re: Booking Hoang Trinh hotel

Hello Lee,

I'm so sorry if I have caused you offence - that was certainly not my intention!

If you read my third paragraph carefully you will see I took care not say that non-Easy Riders are not good, merely that Eleana (and others) should exercise caution. That's because I met a number of travellers, and have read about many others, who had bad experiences on long-distance motorcycle tours with unprofessional drivers whose motorbikes were not suitable for the job. From what you say it seems that is not the case with your group and I wish you well.

Incidentally of all the motorcyclists I hired in Vietnam my very favourite was a Dalat citizen who was a member of no group at all. He had near-perfect English, was very knowledgeable about the places we visited in and around Dalat and was excellent company. Moreover he did not charge the inflated rates asked by Easy Riders for day tours. His bike was certainly not suitable for long distances, but for day trips it was fine.

Do you forgive me?

Dalat, Vietnam
12. Re: Booking Hoang Trinh hotel

Hi again, CreakingBones

i know that others and you got the wrong with motorcycle guys in Dalat but for our group is much more different.

Somebody was asked always answer that "Are you real ERs ?". that made me very sad. I understood that they have lack of information about ERs and motorcycle guys. i also understand that when people who pay the trip so they always expect for what they will got (Real ERs).

Cheers

Lee

13. Re: Booking Hoang Trinh hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:18 am, February 10, 2010