We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How to book Red Bridge Cooking School

Which Hoi An hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Perth, Australia
reviews: 32
How to book Red Bridge Cooking School

Hi

How do I book the red Bridge Cooking School and cost of this ?

Thanks

Elisa

Melbourne, Australia
reviews: 91
1. Re: How to book Red Bridge Cooking School

Elisa, we stayed in Hoi An back in June and just booked with the front desk at our hotel - can't recall the exact cost but think in the vicinity of $25 per person - can check my credit card if you like. You meet at the Hai Cafe early in the morning, then you head to the market before a boat ride to the school. Surroundings are wonderful, open air cooking pavillion next to the restaurant. I had my 10 year old son with me so was a bit worried about him getting bored but he had a ball as the chef really included him in the lesson etc.

You finish off my having a wonderful lunch etc. They have a pool on site where you can have a relazing dip before heading back to Hoi An. Highly recommend due to the chef plus the surroundings.

We did the 8-1 tour - with my son thought the longer day would not have been suitable. The food is really yummy and if in Hoi An I would go back and do the school again.

Perth
reviews: 8
2. Re: How to book Red Bridge Cooking School

Have to agree with Millsie, well worth doing this Cooking School. We did the school last month & booked in person at the Hai Cafe in Hoi Ann for a cost of $19 USD each. My husband & I both really enjoyed the day, well worth the money.

Cheers - Wayvan

3. Re: How to book Red Bridge Cooking School

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:46 pm, May 01, 2009
Brisbane
reviews: 10
4. Re: How to book Red Bridge Cooking School

Hi Eliza, We did the red bridge last week (with our 3 teenagers) It was superb and yes kids loved it too! We booked thru our hotel when we got to HoiAn (Long life - would also highly recommend - has a pool - which is essential) for $18USD each!

Enjoy!

Perth, Australia
reviews: 32
5. Re: How to book Red Bridge Cooking School

Thanks guys - sounds like its a winner. I will be booking it for sure.

Melbourne, Australia
reviews: 91
6. Re: How to book Red Bridge Cooking School

Elisa - where are you staying? We are trying to plan a return visit next year but will stay in different accomodation - look forward to hearing your recommendations.

7. Re: How to book Red Bridge Cooking School

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:36 am, October 08, 2009