We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

3 days in sharjah

Which Sharjah hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Dublin
reviews: 3
3 days in sharjah

We would like to spend 2 nights in Sharjah , we were wondering how to get there from Dubai? Is there a public transport?

Dubai
reviews: 1
1. Re: 3 days in sharjah

There will be buses but you will need to get to the bus station and it's likely you would have to get a taxi to the bus station. By the time you've done that, you will probably find you could have taken the taxi to Sharjah itself. Sharjah is not a 'normal' tourist destination but it does have some places of cultural interest.

Abu Dhabi, United...
reviews: 213
2. Re: 3 days in sharjah

Assuming you are flying into Dubai then I agree with BedouGirl. Even if you go to the bus station (by taxi) you will probably have gone a further distance than going straight to your hotel. So taxi is the cheaper as well as quicker option.

I think there are plenty of things in Sharjah to fill 2 days (cultural, shopping, food). You will need to travel around by taxi to see the sights. But taxis are cheap. ILME

Edited: 11:29 pm, January 26, 2012
Dublin
3. Re: 3 days in sharjah

Thanks guys for the info, we r staying in Dubai for 2 nights, we r going to sharjah to do some scuba diving, is there much to see inthe sea?

Edited: 4:27 am, January 27, 2012
Dubai
reviews: 1
4. Re: 3 days in sharjah

Not in Sharjah. Most people go to Oman for diving. The UAE isn't renowned for being a 'diving venue'.

Dubai, United Arab...
reviews: 58
5. Re: 3 days in sharjah

I think Fujairah would be a better option for diving. This website might give you more information

http://alboomdiving.com/

Dublin
6. Re: 3 days in sharjah

I think I will just stay in dubai as it is our first visit to uea. Thanks again

Dublin
7. Re: 3 days in sharjah

I think I will just stay in dubai as it is our first visit to uea. Thanks again

8. Re: 3 days in sharjah

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:25 am, April 14, 2013