We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

RAK to Karama Market

Which Ras Al Khaimah hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
London, United...
reviews: 1
RAK to Karama Market

Does anybody know how far the karama market is from the RAK.

Wales
Destination Expert
for Ras Al Khaimah
reviews: 32
1. Re: RAK to Karama Market

Karama is in Dubai. Depending which part of RAK you are staying between one hour to one and a half hours in a taxi/car. Looking at your previous post I'm guessing The Hilton in which case nearer the one and a half hours. You could use the hotels shuttle bus (100AED) and then get a taxi to Karama.

Edited: 8:50 am, September 21, 2012
London, United...
reviews: 1
2. Re: RAK to Karama Market

Thanks, yes im staying at The Hilton. I have been to karama market before but I was staying in Dubai and I remebered it being about a 20 minute journey..

Wales
Destination Expert
for Ras Al Khaimah
reviews: 32
3. Re: RAK to Karama Market

Any trip from RAK Hilton to Dubai is going to take you a minimum of one hour. The hotel runs a shuttle bus twice a week at a cost of 100AED and if you are a Virgin guest there is a free bus once a week.

4. Re: RAK to Karama Market

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:16 am, December 11, 2013