We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Khasab Excursions

Which Ras Al Khaimah hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Dortmund, Germany
reviews: 9
Khasab Excursions

Hallo all!

We are going to RAK for one week in April and we plan to do a Khasab- / Dolphin- / Snorkling- /Dhau - Excursion during that time.

I do now have offers from different tour operators and I would like to ask you about good or bad experiences and your recommandation.

I know about:

Sinaa Tour [most expensive, AI - transfer and visa included]

Khasab Travel & Tours [a bit cheaper, AI]

Dolphinkhasabtours [less than half the price of the others, starts at Khasab]

Musandam Sea Adventure Travel & Tourism [same as DolphinKhasab]

We are going to have a rented car and we would like to travel to Khasab by ourselfs, because we have two small children in the party, who need extra breaks. But if it is more safe, we could also book transfer with the tour operator.

Thanks for your help!

Dortmund, Germany
reviews: 9
1. Re: Khasab Excursions

Oh, I should have read more before I post :-(

Entry and exit fees are about 300AED pP, if you go with your own car to Khasab. So the price of all tours will be nearly the same.

It's just a question of quality of the tour.

Your recommandation?

Wales
Destination Expert
for Ras Al Khaimah
reviews: 32
2. Re: Khasab Excursions

Hi Claudia, I can recommend : http://khasabtours.com/

On the website they only offer full day tour but if you drive to Khasab there are many operators on the port who offer full day and half day tours. Full day tours depart the dock around 08:30 and half day around 13:00.

have a look at this thread for the border fees:

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g298063-i9248-k4…

Someone did the trip recently and said some people paid the 200 AED but other travellers paid nothing!!!!!

You need to allow two hours to drive from RAK/Border/Khasab.

3. Re: Khasab Excursions

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:15 am, June 18, 2013