We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sharjah Dress Code

Which Ras Al Khaimah hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Dublin, Ireland
Sharjah Dress Code

HI,

Im wondering if anyone could advise on appropriate dress code in hotels in Sharjah? Is it acceptable to wear shorts inside the hotel grounds? Also, can women sunbathe in bikinis (not topless as I know this is not acceptable) on private beaches?

Wales
reviews: 32
1. Re: Sharjah Dress Code

I see you have also posted on the Sharjah forum so hopefully you will get a definite answer there. I am guessing that once inside the hotel grounds you are able to wear the normal holiday attire. I know you are on holiday but I would just be a bit more respectful (especially as this is Sharjah) in dress code in public areas (reception/restaurants) as there may be Emirati guests and although you are on holiday you are a guest in their country. The only private beaches that I know in Sharjah are for ladies only and are mainly used by muslim women.

Wales
reviews: 32
2. Re: Sharjah Dress Code

Have just seen the reply on the Dubai forum...

3. Re: Sharjah Dress Code

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:17 am, June 18, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Ras Al Khaimah