We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather please

Which Marmaris hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Weather please

Hi everyone ive never been abroad and decided that me and my fiance would go to Marmaris beginning of May with my parents id just like to know if the weather will be hot enough to sun bathe n swim in the sea and pool?? Ive been told so many different things thanks in advance :)

FALKIRK
Destination Expert
for Marmaris, Armutalan
reviews: 42
1. Re: Weather please

Hi Kasey alot depends on your luck you get could get temps into 20s and clear blue sky but a bit chilly at night or you could get temps lower but you do have a decent chance of rain/showers sea and pool temps will still be pretty cold but youl still be able to swim in them.

go and enjoy

Stevie

FALKIRK
Destination Expert
for Marmaris, Armutalan
2. Re: Weather please

If you could go end of May or into June you would have a higher chance of better weather.

Stevie

3. Re: Weather please

Unfortunately all been booked now but I just hope for a few days of sun so I can make use of the sun lotion lol going for 11 nights so hope it get warmer as the holiday goes on :)

FALKIRK
Destination Expert
for Marmaris, Armutalan
4. Re: Weather please

Last May was great weather wise alot better than year before you should see the weather and the resort getting busier as your holiday goes on :))

fingers crossed for yi thats 1 thing we cant to anything about and theres no point worrying about it what will be will be.

Enjoy your holiday

Stevie

5. Re: Weather please

Thats very true if the weathers not to good im sure the free beer will be and me and my fam that are going will make the most of it and make our own entertainment lol

FALKIRK
Destination Expert
for Marmaris, Armutalan
6. Re: Weather please

Thats a great and only attitude to have a'm sure youl get some sunbathing weather but dont expect wall to wall sunshine that early in the season and as you say if it rains all the more reason for more free beer :))

Stevie

7. Re: Weather please

Were going on the 9th untill the 20 so a slight chance of some good days but as u said what will be will be cant change it even if it pees down I wont let it ruin my first holiday abroad :) thanks for making me feel better about it :))

Harrow, United...
reviews: 154
8. Re: Weather please

Hi Kasey - really admire your attitude about the weather on holidays. Just intrigued as to why for your first ever trip outside the UK you have chosen Marmaris? Hope you have a great time whatever the weather.

FALKIRK
Destination Expert
for Marmaris, Armutalan
9. Re: Weather please

I'll take a guess dave its cause there parents booked and they have tagged along lol especially if mum and dad are playing :))

Kasey no problem anything else you want to know just fire away youv got plenty time to next May.

Stevie

10. Re: Weather please

Thats exactly why haha apart from the parents are not paying lol and im pretty anxious about flying so really want to be with my parents who can reassure me then mayb when Ive done it and I enjoy it I will venture out a little more stevie do u recommend any beaches? :)

Get answers to your questions about Marmaris