We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Roll up roll up for 2014!

Which Marmaris hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Scotland
reviews: 1
Roll up roll up for 2014!

Apologies if similar thread has already begun...but who,s booked or thinking of booking for 2014?

I will start the ball rolling....going 18th aug for 2 weeks,flying from Glasgow and staying at The Sunrise Hotel.....booked with Thomson and paying £1650 B&B. Now I know it looks expensive but the old chestnut of flying from north of the border was rolled out again but on plus side fantastic flight times so no arriving/leaving at daft o'clock.This will be our 3rd time in 4 years we've opted for the Sunrise so looking forward to seeing the refurbishments.

Surrey England
reviews: 61
1. Re: Roll up roll up for 2014!

Hi Kitty, We have just booked five nights at The Recital Hotel.We are going out June 18th to attend the wedding of my husband's godson.He is marrying a Turkish girl and I think there will be quite a gathering of guests from all four corners of the globe.

We were also lucky to get return BA Club seats with Avios points and only had to pay £25 per person per flight for taxes and charges which seems such a bargain to me.

Although we have two holidays lined up before we go we are still excited at the thought of our first trip to Istanbul.

reviews: 1
2. Re: Roll up roll up for 2014!

Going with my friend on 28th June for 1 week.

Then I'm going to try and get 2 weeks in September. Probably on my own though. Is anybody else planning on going on their own in September? Would be great to meet up with some of you :)

Edited: 8:49 am, September 19, 2013
Livingston, United...
reviews: 29
3. Re: Roll up roll up for 2014!

30th may 2 weeks ekin apartments

Weston super Mare...
4. Re: Roll up roll up for 2014!

13th may club cettia appartments 14 nights half board, 2 adults flying from gatwick 7am returning from dalaman 13.40 (great times) total price including 20 kg luggage and 5kg hand luggage £940! :) cant wait xxx

Edited: 9:31 am, September 19, 2013
Durham, United...
Destination Expert
for Durham, Armutalan, Marmaris
reviews: 27
5. Re: Roll up roll up for 2014!

No exact dates yet, but it will be the Ekin Apartments twice next year.

Alan :)

FALKIRK
Destination Expert
for Marmaris, Armutalan
reviews: 55
6. Re: Roll up roll up for 2014!

Dom rep in June and Marmaris end of Sep a'm gonna be booking both in next couple of weeks :))

Stevie

hartlepool, united...
reviews: 107
7. Re: Roll up roll up for 2014!

We should be booking soon for next year too, but I can't until all dates have been agreed by my employers (which can take forever). Don't think we're doing Turkey next year at all - we're pretty set on Cuba for next May but can't decide on a hotel! Then in September we can't decide where to go at all...at the moment it's a toss-up between Greece and Ibiza but that's subject to change.

Sunderland, United...
reviews: 18
8. Re: Roll up roll up for 2014!

July 18th. Flying from newcastle. 21 nights at sebnem aparts :)

Edinburgh, United...
reviews: 3
9. Re: Roll up roll up for 2014!

Me,my other half an his 15 yr old daughter are all booked up for June 22nd for 2weeks. Staying at club ilayda. First timer VERY excited even if its a year away!!

hartlepool
reviews: 62
10. Re: Roll up roll up for 2014!

July 24th to Club Meridyen for 3 weeks £1088.95 for two of us excellent flight times as well leave U.K at 13.55 and leave Dalaman 21:10 bargain I thought.

Get answers to your questions about Marmaris