We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Back a week

Which Marmaris hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Essex UK
reviews: 8
Back a week

Been back a week from Club Alpina. We had a fantastic holiday with great weather, great food and great trips. We used the dolmus buses a lot this time and they were very efficient and cheap. On one occasion we had no idea where we were and the dolmus bus no 3 driver took us straight to our hotel door!!! Hotel was superb and spotless. A bit set back but we loved the area, it was quiet but a short walk and you were in the thick of it.

Best restaurant - Summer Breeze

2nd Best restaurant - Amigos at the marina

Best bar - Oasis

Best trip - Mega Diana (closely followed by jeep safari)

Best trip agency - A&S

Did lots of shopping this time, but bought a pair of Toms for my son and the size of insole said size 10 but the actual shoe was a lot smaller!! Serves me right for not opening the pack and checking, First rule of shopping in Turkey broken lol. Have learned my lesson:(

Trying to talk OH into going again next sept. He loves it but wants to explore other countries. I will keep working on him tho lol.

6 replies to this topic
donegal
reviews: 2
1. Re: Back a week

Enjoyed your review doughnut26 , we are going to the Club Alpina in 4weeks , OH wants to know what the Turkish bath and Hairdresser on site are like , thanks,Micheal.

hartlepool
reviews: 40
2. Re: Back a week

Michael, friends daughters used the turkish bath 2 years ago small but very clean. Hairdressers was immaculate last year when I used it. The tattoist was also very good in here(wife ,daughter and daughters boyfriend all got tattoos.). Say Hi to Gino.

Essex UK
reviews: 8
3. Re: Back a week

Hi Michael, I didn't use the Turkish bath at the hotel so I can't comment. I did ask for a hair appointment but the hairdresser was ill. It looked very clean and the guy who was taking bookings was very nice. Not at all pushy.

donegal
reviews: 2
4. Re: Back a week

Thanks Chipper and doughnut for your replies , the pictures of the turkish bath looks good and clean , might try that one on the first evening we arrive and then go to the big one in Armutalan again another day , Micheal.

Durham, United...
Destination Expert
for Durham, Armutalan, Marmaris
reviews: 18
5. Re: Back a week

Hi doughnut26

Welcome back & many thanks for sharing your review on the forum

Alan :)

FALKIRK
Destination Expert
for Marmaris, Armutalan
reviews: 31
6. Re: Back a week

Great review doughnut26 a just new you would have a great hol :))

Stevie

Reply to: Back a week
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted