We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

onur airlines

Which Marmaris hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
romford
onur airlines

hi me and my partner are flying with onur air line in aug to dalaman can any one give me any feed back on them i have never heard of them also i usually buy my duty free on the plane do they provide this service and if so is it cheaper or should i just pick up my bits at the airport

thanks in advance janinex

London
reviews: 21
1. Re: onur airlines

www.airlinequality.com will give you all the good and bad reviews of Onur Air. Also their was previus post on here Believe titled 'ciggies' and was comment on Onur Air duty free.

staffordshire
2. Re: onur airlines

onur air is a turkish airline they are very basic some of the stuards dont understand you very well its not like thomsons or airtours the food is not great sorry not trying to put you of as for duty free carnt remember if they had any you proberly best to buy from airport otherwise you will miss out on getting we wished we look some food on with us we used them about 5 years ago since then always gone with my travel an english firm or others

Gocek, Turkey
3. Re: onur airlines

You can also buy duty free goods at Dalaman Airport when you're coming into the country. The shops are located in the same area as the baggage carousels.

tyne & wear
reviews: 1
4. Re: onur airlines

hiya, we have travelled with onur twice and couldn't fault them in any way. we loved the in-flight meal, but we just love food :)

London
reviews: 21
5. Re: onur airlines

I think you will find Onur are now a no frills airline and does not include inflight meal. Along the lines of Easyjet. I am not sure what type of food/snacks you can buy on board.

Aberdeen, United...
reviews: 18
6. Re: onur airlines

Buy all your duty free on the Aeroplane as they are cheaper than any other Airline or Duty free in Uk or Turkey, Onur air provide a trolly service with snacks, All staff talk English. I have flown with this Airline now 7 times and not once have they been late on departure or arrival.

Onur air prices this year are as follows in Euro.

Regal ks 200, €19.

Regal ks 400, €36.

Regal ks 1000, €85.

L&b ks 200 €18.

L&b ks 1000 €81.

Superkings 100s 200 €19.

Superkings 100s 400 €36.

Superkings 100s 1000 €85.

Mayfair ks 200 €15.

Mayfair sky blue 200 €15.

Marlboro red 100s 200 €20.

Marlboro red 100s 400 €39,50.

Marlboro gold 200 €20.50.

Marlboro gold 400 €38.

Oh and do remember the allowance is only 200 ciggs.

CHESTER
Destination Expert
for Marmaris
reviews: 53
7. Re: onur airlines

Do they sell spirits as well,and if so are they cheaper than airport.

CHESTER
Destination Expert
for Marmaris
reviews: 53
8. Re: onur airlines

Another question,do you have to reconfirm your flight a couple of days before you depart Dalaman?.

Aberdeen, United...
reviews: 18
9. Re: onur airlines

Yes spirits are sold on all Onur flights also, I have never phoned to confirm flights from the Uk or Turkey.

UK
reviews: 4
10. Re: onur airlines

Hi, I know Onur air have got quite a bad reputation but I have flown with them at least 5 times and Ive never had a problem with them, always on time, staff are polite, food is edible, Ive noticed from this year though that food is no longer included which is not a major issue really as long as they keep the prices down! I got a fantastic deal on flights going this August, I paid £672 for 6 return flights to Dalaman with Onur air which I booked through Aegean Flighs. As long as we get there and back safe and sound and not delayed a long time then thats all Im bothered about!

Get answers to your questions about Marmaris