We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bus from Cirali to Gocek..

Which Gocek hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Aberdeen, United...
reviews: 28
Bus from Cirali to Gocek..

Hi

Can anyone please inform me of the best way to do this journey by bus and how long will it take ?..We can't make up our minds on which of these two places to visit so thought we could go to them both..

Many thanks

Fethiye, Turkey
Destination Expert
for Fethiye
reviews: 10
1. Re: Bus from Cirali to Gocek..

Coaches every hour from Antalya to Fethiye last year cost approx 25 Lira. - just make sure you use the shorter mountain route as its less than 4 hours (3 and a bit on the ''express'' ones)

Aberdeen, United...
2. Re: Bus from Cirali to Gocek..

Hi and thanks for your reply..Do any of these buses pass through Cirali or do I have to travel the 1.5 hours to Antalya ? Also how long does it take from Fethiye to Gocek ?

Fethiye, Turkey
Destination Expert
for Fethiye
3. Re: Bus from Cirali to Gocek..

Antalya only -

Göcek dolmus/coach from Fethiye is approx 30 mins.

Aberdeen, United...
4. Re: Bus from Cirali to Gocek..

Ok thanks,was hoping to get a bus direct from Cirali to Fethyie missing out Antalya..wonder if this is possible..?

The wife is not keen on sitting on a bus for so long :-(

Fethiye, Turkey
Destination Expert
for Fethiye
5. Re: Bus from Cirali to Gocek..

not great on geography but I think you need to go through Antalya as the route around it will be secondary roads.

Fethiye, Turkey
6. Re: Bus from Cirali to Gocek..

You can get the coastal route bus from Cirali to Fethiye - the timetable is here, although the website is down at this very moment ( it's allegedly down for 5 minutes only):

www.batiantalyatur.net/

Then from Fethiye get the dolmu to Gocek.

Fethiye, Turkey
7. Re: Bus from Cirali to Gocek..

Okay, they were true to their word and it's back up again. The timetable shows both the coastal and mountain routes.

The coastal journey from Cirali to Fethiye takes 5 hours.

Cirali to Antalya is 1 hour and the "yayla" (mountain) route from Antalya to Fethiye is about 2 hrs. 45 minutes.

London, United...
reviews: 2
8. Re: Bus from Cirali to Gocek..

i would have to agree with Walter T that there are the smaller buses that do the coastal route to save having to backtrack to Antalya. We drove from Cirali to Gocek a couple of years ago, and the total driving time was 3 hours 45 minutes (253 Km). Roads around Kalkan have improved since then. The coast road is very pretty in places. You could make a break for lunch or something somewhere like Kas (a lovely fishing port) and so make a day of it.

I suggest you post your question on the Cirali forum - I am sure Canmom will come to your rescue with bus times etc.

Kayakoy, Turkey
Destination Expert
for Istanbul
reviews: 33
9. Re: Bus from Cirali to Gocek..

İ would also think that the bus direct from Cirali to Fethiye would be still better than first going to Antalya.

Aberdeen, United...
10. Re: Bus from Cirali to Gocek..

Thanks for all your help,looks like Im better taking the coast bus from Cirali...

Attagul..We too have been to Kas and fell in love with it but would like to try somewhere else ,it's never the same going back.. - How does Cirali and Gocek compare and what was your favourite - We plan to stay in the Kibala hotel in Cirali for 7 nights and the Pruva hotel in Gocek for 4 then we go up to Istanbul for 3 Nights..Do you think we have spread our time well ?

Anymore tips would be most welcome..

Thanks